Sunday, June 24, 2007

Don't Watch What I'm Eating - I Can Watch My Own Plate

Nothing has been more infuriating to me then when people make opinions about what I'm eating. They "assume" by what I've got on my plate or in my cart that they "know" why I'm fat.

And yet every single week, I go to the grocery store and see families with 98% processed, frozen and boxed meals in their carts. But for some reason, because they got the "lucky genes" to be thin, then are not looked at or no one makes opinions and judgements about them. They must "eat right", they must be "healthy" and certainly they aren't "lazy" because they are thin.

I absolutely flipped with delight when I read this post by one of my most FAVORITE bloggers out there: The Divine Low Carb! by PJ - A woman who started out over 400lbs and is losing weight with a low-carb lifestyle. When I read this article, I laughed outload saying "gee if if I could make a buck for every time I've said these same things to my family, I'd be rich". I hope you enjoy her blogging style as much as I do:



The Divine Low Carb! by PJThe Divine Low Carb: Who Watches the Skinny?

No comments:

Celebrating My Birthday at Walt Disney World