Monday, June 11, 2007

Tinkerbell's Jello Salad

If you have noticed we're Disney fans and I LOVE Tinkerbell. When I found this recipe on the internet I was SO excited. I've added the pineapple myself, but it's good without it as well. I give the counts for both with pineapple and without.

Tinkerbell Jello Salad


1 package artificially sweetened LIME Jello (diet)
2 cups water
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1/3 cup pecan, finely chopped
1/2 cup crushed pineapple in juice (unsweetened)


1. Cook jello by package directions (only using 1/2 cup of cold water if you use the pineapple - otherwise follow the directions and use 1 cup of cold water). Add mayonaise and cabbage, pineapple (with liquid) and pecans. Stir well.

2. Keep stirring as it hardens or the cabbage and pecans will float to the top.

1/2 cup serving WITH pineapple:

Calories: 128
Fat: 13
S. Fat: 2
Carbs: 4
Fiber: 1
Protein: 1

1/2 cup serving withOUT pineapple:
Calories: 121
Fat: 13
S. Fat: 2
Carbs: 2
Fiber: 1
Protein: 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is adorable! my sister is a huge tinkerbell fan - I will have make some for her as a surprise. :) Lady Rose (over 80lbs lost so far, only 60ish to go!)

Celebrating My Birthday at Walt Disney World