Saturday, July 7, 2007

LC Food Review - VitaMuffin Vita Tops - Banana Nut

As I mentioned in the Post about the Chocolate Tops - these are pricey ($18.00 for 1 dozen). They are 2oz in size. They also contain Malitol, but that does not seem to affect me. They are only 6 carbs per muffin. They also contain NO soy.

As for the Review:

I also toasted these in the Toaster Oven and can I saw: WOW - they were LOADED with walnuts on the top and the toaster oven, toasted them up BEAUTIFULLY and gave the nuts such a great "toasted" taste.

Ease of Use: Again, if you can use your toaster oven, then I'd give them a 10.

Taste: These are GREAT. Very banana flavored and if you miss bananas, these are a nice substitute. I'd give these a 7 for flavor.

Band Friendly: Well, if you can't eat bread, don't try these. They are afterall a MUFFIN top. I don't wear my band too tight, so I can have these on "most" mornings and every evening (not that I do - they are an occasional treat). So I'd give them a 2 for band friendliness.

You can buy these here:

Vitalicious Low-Carb Muffin Tops

No comments:

Celebrating My Birthday at Walt Disney World